Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holidays at Home



This IS the most wonderful time of the year!  Holiday decorating has always been a love of mine and this year I've added a few new additions to my decor - one of which being a project I've had in my head since finding my grandmother's vintage Christmas ornaments!

Here she is in all her magical glory!  (and she lights up)  After finding this display mannequin at a flea market - I knew I found my "muse".  A bunch of t-pins and all my grandmother's ornaments and this is my new favorite piece!

I am always looking for new ways to use decor items such as this soda crate and glove mold hand (behind the wreath).  More of grandma's goodies complete the look!

I've been waiting for 11 months to put up this Christmas Tree sign and I found it the perfect backdrop to my thermos collection!



Finally, this candle set was marked "as is" at a local Antique store!  "As is" for some is "perfect kitch" to me!!  Adding a bit of holiday humor into my kitchen.

 
I hope you have enjoyed my holiday home!  Best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season to you and your families!





No comments:

Post a Comment